Beautiful & EconomicalPrinting and publishing trade books in color or black and white on standard, bookstore-quality paper makes it possible to set a marketable price.
Sharing & SellingShare and sell your trade books in Blurb’s online Bookstore, and extend your reach to audiences worldwide through Ingram’s distribution channels, including Amazon.com.
2 Printing Options
Trade Book printing can be done in Black & White or Color with economy or standard print options.
- Standard Color or Black & White shows rich blacks and deep colors, good for any type of image. (White uncoated 70# paper, 105 GSM)
- Economy Color or Black and White is best for text, illustrations, or a low-fi look. (White or Cream 50# uncoated paper, 75 GSM)
3 Cover Types
- A Glossy Softcover for the lowest cost per copy.
- ImageWrap with a tactile, matte finish
- Dust Jacket adds prestige with a glossy jacket over slate-gray linen
Imagine The Possibilities
Cook BookRAW VEGAN On The Fast Lane
Alicia Ann Lip
Trade Book (6×9 in., 15×23 cm)Alicia chose our trade format so that her book, featuring 23 quick and delicious smoothies, could be sold affordably on Amazon through Ingram.
By Remo Giuffré
Trade Book (6×9 in., 15×23 cm)Serial entrepreneur Remo Giuffré wanted to share his business wisdom and inspire as many people as possible. He used Kickstarter to fund an offset run, which allowed him to sell his book at a lower retail price online and at speaking engagements.
Creative Non-FictionComing Home
By Jessica Ruscello
Trade Book 8×10 in., 20×25 cm, 114 PagesAfter a major relocation, Jessica compiled a book of her photos and essays about her new city for friends and family all over the country. Priced much lower than a typical 114-page Photo Book, anyone who wanted one could buy it.